As a 3D Spacer Fabric Supplier, share it with you.
Mesh cloth printing is undoubtedly one of the oldest, easiest and lowest cost methods to make plain mesh cloth flowers. It can use various printing methods (direct printing, discharge printing, anti-dye printing) and printing technology. Most of the dyes are printed on the mesh fabric. Different printing processes can produce different color effects on the mesh fabric. The following are the most common printing processes:
1. Direct printing, the easiest way to print the designed pattern on the plain mesh fabric is to print the pattern on a white mesh fabric prepared in advance. The direct printing method usually uses paint, and its processing cost is low.
2. Discharge printing, printing a piece of dyed mesh fabric directly, the difference is that the background color in the printing area will be removed.
3. Anti-dyeing printing, the white mesh cloth fabric prepared in advance is chemically or mechanically printed with anti-dyeing paste and then dyed. It is specifically divided into anti-white printing and color anti-printing.
4. Roller printing, this is a kind of gravure process, it embeds the pattern on a copper plate or a light metal-clad roller, and the mesh fabric is tied up on the engraved roller and passes through the roller to squeeze, absorb and penetrate the dye To achieve the printing effect.
5. Flat screen and rotary screen printing. This printing method is particularly important for warp-knitted mesh fabrics. The template of the initial screen was made of pure silk screen. Now it has been gradually replaced by nylon and polyester. The mesh size is selected according to the type and design of the mesh fabric to ensure the required sharpness of the edge. Each color requires a different screen. After printing, the mesh fabric must be finished.
6. Thermal transfer printing. This printing method has become a particularly important processing method in the field of warp knitted mesh fabrics. In this method, the pattern is first printed on the paper, and then the dye is transferred from the printed paper by heat and pressure. The upper transfer to the mesh fabric has the advantage that the knitting printing method requires only a few post-processing procedures.
Our company also has 3d Mattresses on sale, welcome to contact us.